Stay informed and subscribe to our ProCampaign® Newsletter. This way you will be up-to-date about all news, promotions, events and webinars around ProCampaign®.
Email Personalization - Checklist
To ensure that your emails to customers such as newsletters, birthday emails or order confirmations are opened and read and thus contribute to customer loyalty, certain factors must be taken into account. One of the most important success factors is personalization, which creates more relevance. Studies show that only relevant emails are opened and clicked by users.
Discover our handy checklist on how to achieve the highest possible relevance through personalization:
- Do you address your customers by name?
- Do you use the name in the subject line?
- Do you address your female customers differently than your male customers?
- Do you use personal data from your CRM system for personalization?
- Is the sender also personalized?
- Do you show personalized product recommendations?
- Do you adapt content blocks in your emails to suit specific target groups?
Which email types are particularly suitable for personalization?
- Welcome campaigns for new customers
- Reminder emails in case of inactivity
- Order confirmations
- Birthday emails
- Reminder for upcoming (service) appointments
- Information that a product is available again
- Abandoned shopping cart reminder email
- Reactivation emails
ProCampaign® helps you realize compelling email campaigns!
Increase customer loyalty through personalized content and optimized campaigns.
For LLOYD, ProCampaign is a comprehensive e-mail marketing tool that can certainly keep up with the solutions of the "big players" on the market and also presents a vision of how to link the online world with stationary retail.Christin Susann Bugrahan, Online Marketing Manager at LLOYD Shoes
ProCampaign proves again that a privacy-compliant use of CRM systems is possibleSebastian Meissner, Head of the EuroPriSe Certification