Stay informed and subscribe to our ProCampaign® Newsletter. This way you will be up-to-date about all news, promotions, events and webinars around ProCampaign®.
Art. 23 GDPR
- Union or Member State law to which the data controller or processor is subject may restrict by way of a legislative measure the scope of the obligations and rights provided for in Articles 12 to 22 and Article 34, as well as Article 5 in so far as its provisions correspond to the rights and obligations provided for in Articles 12 to 22, when such a restriction respects the essence of the fundamental rights and freedoms and is a necessary and proportionate measure in a democratic society to safeguard:
- national security;
- public security;
- the prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including the safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
- other important objectives of general public interest of the Union or of a Member State, in particular an important economic or financial interest of the Union or of a Member State, including monetary, budgetary and taxation a matters, public health and social security;
- the protection of judicial independence and judicial proceedings;
- the prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution of breaches of ethics for regulated professions;
- a monitoring, inspection or regulatory function connected, even occasionally, to the exercise of official authority in the cases referred to in points (a) to (e) and (g);
- the protection of the data subject or the rights and freedoms of others;
- the enforcement of civil law claims.
- In particular, any legislative measure referred to in paragraph 1 shall contain specific provisions at least, where relevant, as to:
- the purposes of the processing or categories of processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the scope of the restrictions introduced;
- the safeguards to prevent abuse or unlawful access or transfer;
- the specification of the controller or categories of controllers;
- the storage periods and the applicable safeguards taking into account the nature, scope and purposes of the processing or categories of processing;
- the risks to the rights and freedoms of data subjects; and
- the right of data subjects to be informed about the restriction, unless that may be prejudicial to the purpose of the restriction.
For LLOYD, ProCampaign is a comprehensive e-mail marketing tool that can certainly keep up with the solutions of the "big players" on the market and also presents a vision of how to link the online world with stationary retail.Christin Susann Bugrahan, Online Marketing Manager at LLOYD Shoes
ProCampaign proves again that a privacy-compliant use of CRM systems is possibleSebastian Meissner, Head of the EuroPriSe Certification