- Marketers quickly get an overview of all customer data.
- All data that is stored about a certain customer can be sent to them upon request in a machine-readable file format with just one click.
Skip to the content
Data is the new gold in digital business and personalized communication is the key to success. However, respect for privacy plays an important role in today's marketing and communication. Build trust and gain loyalty of your customers through privacy preserving marketing.
• Usage of data needs to be limited to the essential and necessary extent covered by the T&C of your marketing activities.
• Consent should be clear and unambiguous and not to be assumed from inaction.
• Consumers should be given an easy option to opt-out from marketing activities.
• Do not cross the “creepy line”, where too much personalization becomes displeasing.
• General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Europe
• Act on the Protection of Personal Information (APPI) in Japan
• California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) California
• Lei Geral de Protecao de Dados (LDPD) in Brasil
GDPR came into force in May 2018. Since then, several other countries have used the GDPR guidelines as a basis for creating their own data protection regulations. Although some of these are less strict than the GDPR principles, they still force many companies to rethink their privacy measures.
Companies that do not comply with data protection regulations not only risk fines, they also risk losing a customer forever. How a company deals with a consumer's privacy is an important decision criterion in the purchasing process. Studies show that privacy matters to customers.
In addition, a recent study by Cisco, most organizations are seeing very positive returns on their privacy investments, and more than 40% are seeing benefits at least twice as high as their spendings on data protection. This shows that investments in data protection also pay off financially.
When designing privacy preserving marketing campaigns it is important to keep the following principle in mind:
Don't do to other's data what you would not want done to yours.
If you consider this principle from the very beginning, you have laid the foundations for privacy preserving marketing.
ProCampaign® is the first and only CRM software to be certified with the European Privacy Seal, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 and the ULD Privacy Seal. ProCampaign® is 100% Made in Germany. All personal data is stored in our own, highly secure data centers in Germany.
For LLOYD, ProCampaign is a comprehensive e-mail marketing tool that can certainly keep up with the solutions of the "big players" on the market and also presents a vision of how to link the online world with stationary retail.Christin Susann Bugrahan, Online Marketing Manager at LLOYD Shoes
ProCampaign proves again that a privacy-compliant use of CRM systems is possibleSebastian Meissner, Head of the EuroPriSe Certification
Ready to talk?
We are happy to show you ProCampaign® live via online presentation. Arrange a demo appointment or a non-binding consultation now.