ProCampaign® enables you to manage, enhance and protect your customer profiles and deliver consistent, orchestrated and cross-channel experiences.
Marketing Cloud – Definition and Benefits | Wiki
What Is a Marketing Cloud?
Marketing Cloud Definition:
A marketing cloud is an integrated portfolio of marketing tools that enables the analysis, automation and orchestration of interactions with customers and prospects across multiple channels. The basis for this is customer data, which is stored in a centralized database in centralized profiles and further enriched with each digital interaction. Based on these insights, individualized messages are sent to customers with relevant content at the right time. Dashboards, which offer a lot of information at a glance, are an important visualization element of the marketing cloud.
Important Components of a Marketing Cloud Are Among Others:
- Data management platform in which all data sources are integrated
- Campaign management for steering marketing campaigns
- Marketing automation via different channels (e.g. email, SMS, website)
- Segmentation options for target group selection
- Analysis and reporting functions to identify optimization opportunities.
Other modules can also be included, such as the management of product reviews or online surveys.
Advantages of a Marketing Cloud:
One advantage of a marketing cloud is its modular structure. This allows companies to start small with their digital marketing and gradually expand it by using additional functions of the marketing cloud.
The usage components of a marketing cloud are usually combined in a standardized user interface and accessible via the browser. As a result, it is not necessary to install the software locally.
Use the Marketing Cloud ProCampaign® to:
- Strengthen your brand loyalty and customer retention
- Accompany your customers on their entire customer journey
- Get to know your customers, prospective customers and contacts by gaining insights
- Automated, individualized communication with prospects and customers through content personalization
- Design, implement and analyze effective marketing campaigns
- Consolidate data from multiple systems and touchpoints to reduce data silos
- Convert data to different formats so that any system can use and exploit that data.
Curious to learn more?
We are happy to show you ProCampaign® via live demo!
ProCampaign proves again that a privacy-compliant use of CRM systems is possibleStefan Meissner, Head of the EuroPriSe Certification