360° view of each customer
ProCampaign® is the secure Customer Engagement system for your individualized marketing campaigns and e-ecommerce activities
ProCampaign® - The Secure Customer Engagement Hub
Solutions For All Digital Marketing Needs
ProCampaign® 6 steps to improve customer loyalty
2. Extensive segmentation for targeted communication
Relevant content for each customer
3. Customer Journey & Campaign Automation
Save time and money
4. Personalized and individualized campaigns via all channels
For a high degree of engagement
5. Integrated optimization functionalities
For optimal results
6. Analysis, Reporting & Customer Insights
From Big Data to Smart Data
More ProCampaign® Solutions
With ProCampaign® You Keep Your Customer Data Safely Under Control
The digital future has long been reality: Consumers want to experience brands and be treated individually. They get involved and demand feedback. Any marketer who wants to keep control needs a powerful digital solution.
With ProCampaign® you can sit back and relax. ProCampaign® is the Secure Customer Engagement Hub which lets you steer all your marketing activities with one system. As a web-based solution, ProCampaign® integrates customer lifecycle management, personalized eCRM, digital marketing and eCommerce in one core system. Leading global brands already use ProCampaign® to handle over 100 million consumer profiles in more than 50 countries.
- One central system, one central cockpit
- A centralized consumer profile across all functions
- Real-time interconnection of transaction data and consumer profiles
- Simple APIs for optimum integration
- 100 % compliance with the European Union’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- No collision with Safe Harbor or Privacy Shield
- Maximum IT and data security standards – worldwide and certified to EuroPriSe, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
- Own data center in a nuclear bunker in Germany
- 100 % “IT Made in Germany” (e.g. data privacy, contracts, headquarters, owners)
ProCampaign® and Consultix are proud to have recently been mentioned by the leading analyst firm Gartner in the document:
"Three Ways the GDPR Will Affect Your Access to CRM Customer Data"
written by the analysts Ilona Hansen, Jenny Sussin and Bart Willemsen.
Published: 17 April 2018, ID: G00356456
NOTE: This document, while intended to inform our clients about the current data privacy and security challenges experienced by IT companies in the global marketplace, is in no way intended to provide legal advice or to endorse a specific course of action.
Read The Latest Product Review:
Discover how independent analysts rate ProCampaign®.
Well Encrypted: Marketing Campaigns Under the Sign of the GDPR
Security in handling personalized data plays a new and important role today. How do I process them as a marketing company? Which data may I store for how long and for what purpose? Andres Dickehut explains how legally compliant email marketing automation can significantly support marketing departments in meeting the requirements of the GDPR.
This article was published on 3rd July 2018 on thegroupofanalysts.com.